- To pass the exam, you need to be fluent in building apps using the Laravel framework v5.5.
- If your day job involves building Laravel applications, you'll probably do fine. The exam is designed for you. That said, it's probably a good idea to go over the Laravel documentation, and get a refresher.
- If you've never built a Laravel application before, read the Laravel documentation, and try building some small to experiment with the the various features.
- Topics covered include (but not limited to): HTTP, routing, blade templating, services, localization, security, collections, queues, database, Eloquent, ...
- Various ecosystem packages and services are not tested, such as Homestead, Forge, Cashier, Valet, Mix, Lumen, Spark, StyleCi, Passport, Statamic, …
- We're also testing your knowledge of widely accepted best practices in the Laravel community.
- You need working knowledge of recent PHP versions, including topics such as object oriented, closures, and various commonly used features.
- View the complete list of topics.
What topics are covered by the exam?
Modified on: Mon, 29 Oct, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.